Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Just Collided To Say Sweet Dreams Die Another Day



The newest podcast, I Just Collided To Say Sweet Dreams Die Another Day, is available for download:
I Just Collided To Say Sweet Dreams Die Another Day

Bitchin’ in the Kitchen - Cliff De Young & Jessica Harper
The News – The Android Sisters/Ruby Cast
Another Sweet Dream Dies [Astrolabe's Mash Up Mix] – Madonna vs. Eurythmics
This Person – Miranda July
Marvin I Love You – Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Make A Circuit With Me – The Phenomenauts
Dirty Harry [Chinese New York Remix] – Gorillaz
I Just Called To Say You Are A Rude Little Pig [Alec Baldwin vs. Stevie Wonder] – A plus D
What You Are – The Android Sisters
Everything That Happens – David Byrne & Brian Eno
Metal Man – Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Now – The Android Sisters
Still Alive - Jonathan Coulton & GLaDOS

No comments: